Choisy-le-Roi chooses NeoLedge to digitize all paper-based documents
The city used to receive more than 250 paper-based mails every day and did not have any process to digitize them and manage them in a consistent way.
The city also wanted to re-focus its processes around the citizen in order to deliver a better service and reconnect with the inhabitants.
The city of Choisy-le-Roi needed a centralized system in order to:
- Digitize all paper-based documents in order to manage all documents flows on the same system
- Centralize all inbound citizen inquiries, no matter the channel (mail, email, phone, app)
- Improve communication & workflows between the 34 departments of the city hall
Benefits / metrics
After implementing Neoledge’s solution, the city was able to:
- Increase security and fraud prevention, with Neoledge’s e-signature feature.
- Improve process efficiency and transparency for the city hall
- Develop new skills for the municipality employees, with modern processes
Valerie Surault Douard. Manager for mail management at the city of Choisy-le-Roi:
“Before, we did not use any electronic document software, only a spreadsheet”