The City of Saint-Étienne chooses NeoLedge to manage its citizen requests
The city of Saint-Étienne had already been using Neoledge’s expertise for its internal document flows that were fully digitized. But they were still struggling to centralize and capitalize on the citizen’s capacities to spot and report problems on the street or simply suggest innovations for the municipality.
The city of Saint-Étienne needed a mobile app that citizens could use to:
- Centralize all inbound citizen inquiries, no matter the channel (mail, email, phone, app)
- Create a bespoke mobile app for citizens to interact with the city
- A dashboard to track all the inquiries from one place
Benefits / metrics
The key benefits:
- Empower the citizens to participate actively to their environment with the right tool
- Improve processes and transparency for the institution
- Drastic reduction of inbound phone calls related to damages on the street
Béatrice Cobo, Manager of the Citizen relationship:
From an organizational point of view, the implementation of the new mobile application has made possible the workload decreases of the "Saint-Étienne Bonjour" phone platform, as citizens have turned to this new way of communication.
From a political point of view, the city's image is enhanced for its citizens and partners.